The objective of this matching tool is to support clusters to carry out a specific transnational search for transnational cooperation with other clusters. The Innet Match has two main sections: The Cluster Profile Database and the Search Profile Database. Of course, the projected transnational cooperations are in particular for the benefit of SMEs.
The Cluster Profile Database comprises:
- General information about the cluster
- Cooperation objectives for the future
- Specific cluster characteristics
- Expertise and experience in the industrial activities
The Search Profile Database comprises:
- Cooperation sought in countries/regions
- Specific cooperation objectives of other clusters you are interested in
- Search for specific expertise and experience in industrial activities
- Search for cluster with specific characteristics
- Ideas of financing the cooperation
Entering the profiles:
The entry of a cluster profile and a search profile should be done by a cluster manager, if necessary with the help of the relevant INNET partner. It is possible to enter more than one cluster profile, when there are sub-clusters within an “umbrella cluster”. You can also enter more than one search profiles.
Navigating the site:
The navigation of this site follows generally the same principles used on other websites. On the left hand side a navigation bar is shown.
After registration please go to the section Matching Tool. Click on add cluster profile to folder on the right and you are able to enter a cluster profile. Please follow all short instructions of each question/headline to select the respective answer.
In the following here are some additional remarks to the entry of a Cluster Profile:
- You are able to hide your contact data. This way your cluster profile will be published anonymously. When browsing the profiles, anonymous information can not be accessed, this information is only used in the software supported cooperation request.
- To enter the basic (bottom) structures of clusters we would like to ask you to enter the data of the sub-clusters, if there are such clusters within an “umbrella cluster” with own profiles.
- Using various opportunities to mark the cooperation objectives we will have better matching possibilities.
- These items are necessary to better distinguish the clusters. Please mark the appropriate answers.
- The expertise and experience of the cluster in industrial activities are one of the key issues of this profile. Please enter the appropriate answers. The distinction between “not applicable”, “low”, “medium” and “high” will improve the matching results.
At the end click on save and you have entered your cluster profile. Only after entering a cluster profile you are able to enter a search profile. Click on the button add search profile on the right to enter your search profile in the same way.
Page 4 of the Search Profile:
- The items concerning funding are for information only, not for matching. This is an additional information how the clusters and their members want to finance the cooperation activities in the future.
The subsection cluster profiles as well as cluster search profiles comprise all profiles you have entered.
Matching the cluster and search files:
The matching of the search profiles and cluster profiles will be done software supported as well as manually supported by the INNET partners. The requests for cooperation are reported to the INNET partners, who are responsible for the further process of the requests and the actual cooperation brokerage.